|I have a few things for this week or so...|
1. Hitting the half way mark in my journey this morning :-) 14.3 kg gone, 14.3 to go. woo hoo.
2. Finally getting out of the obese bmi and into just the overweight.
3. Running 9.45km without stopping (previous best had been 5.6km).
4. Holding an easter egg hunt for the neighbours and kids and not indulging in any of the treats or baking (I may have had a couple of wines though...
5. Off to a weekend at the beach, followed by 4 child free nights away celebrating 10 years married with hubby.
Life is good
Please state the reasons why you believe this post is in contravention of the CalorieKing.com.au forum terms and conditions or is otherwise inappropriate.